1. Find the photo you want to use to illustrate the recipe.
2. Right click on the photo.
3. From the options presented select Save Picture As
4. Your computer will present you with its thought of where you should save the photo. Note where that is and the name the computer wants to give it and either change that location and name to one you desire or/and just click twice to confirm. Now you have the photo saved on YOUR computer and we want to get it on to KRT.
5. Following the instructions of 1 - Posting a Recipe, enter the recipe information and click on Procede.
6. Go to the space labelled Optional Image Filename: and click on the Browse... button.
7. This will Browse... on YOUR computer looking for the photo you want to include with the recipe.
8. Remembering the photo location and name of the photo file, locate the photo and Left-Click twice on the file. This will write the location information in the proper spot for up-loading.
9. To verify the photo is attached properly, select Preview to see your recipe and photo.
10. Assuming the text and photo are both okay, select Post to finish posting the recipe.
11. NOW, you have a photo on YOUR computer that is taking up space...if you don't want that photo, locate it on your computer and delete it. We won't need that copy from your computer once you've confirmed that KRT has the photo with the recipe.
12 That is all there is to it! And thanks for including that photo!