dear friend left 3 days ago and is safely resting in KY. Another is supposedly waiting until Sunday to see what happens, but I think after hearing the weather reports tonight, she would be well advised to leave first thing in the morning. My heart breaks for all these people who are uprooted and may lose their homes. Hopefully, there will be no loss of life. They have had plenty of time to prepare, but I see many think their homes are "safe". It doesn't look like most will be safe enough.