Kitchen Roundtable

Val - Thank you for your efforts in trying to keep conversations going. We need that here if the

board is to survive. I don't have either of the gadgets you mentioned, so I am no help there! I am at the point in my life where I am getting rid of extraneous kitchen gadgets since I don't cook for company nearly as often as I used to I shred my Brussels Sprouts with a knife, as Cathy mentioned. I have also used my mandolin to shred them but you have to be very careful to use the finger protector! (While using my older model, I cut off the tip of a finger many years ago! And I WAS using the protector; it was just that my fingers were not placed properly while gripping it!)

BTW, if i see as much activity here in the future as right now, we may keep the board going. Frank and I agreed that if it is not being used, there is no point in doing that. Thanks to all of you for trying!

Messages In This Thread

Val - Thank you for your efforts in trying to keep conversations going. We need that here if the
Re: You're :welcome :gg. I hop more of your friends get on board and Post, not just be takers,