Kitchen Roundtable

:iso :rectnt Pulled Pork Casserole - I am hoping that with all

my Southern friends, some of you may have made this dish. We were at a funeral luncheon yesterday and I had this dish for the first time. It was so good! The luncheon was catered, so I can't really ASK the person who made it for the recipe! People who do this for a living are not inclined to give out their recipes.

Not to be picky, but I don't want something pulled from the internet. I can do that myself. (And I did.) I am looking for your own :rectnt recipe. I found some recipes on line that are similar, but nothing exactly like it. I did find one by Rachael Ray called Pulled Pork with Cornbread Topping that looks like it and has some of the same ingredients in it. You can check it out if you are interested. It will be awhile before I get around to making it myself, I am afraid.

The one I had yesterday had the pulled pork in it, and what appeared to be cornbread stuffing (cubes of bread) , not freshly made cornbread. I did see some kernels of corn in it, so the recipe from R.R. sounds pretty close. But it is all the other ingredients that make it so gooood....!

Messages In This Thread

:iso :rectnt Pulled Pork Casserole - I am hoping that with all
Re: Sorry I don't have a :rectnt, but I was l@@king at that recipe of Rachael's too.
Sorry, no help here *NM*
Re: :iso :rectnt Pulled Pork Casserole - I am hoping that with all
Thank you. If this was at a place like that, I would, but this was a small town caterer,
I once had a delicious dish served at the hot deli bar at Whole Foods and asked for the recipe; but
Re: I once had a delicious dish served at the hot deli bar at Whole Foods and asked for the recipe;
Re: :iso :rectnt Pulled Pork Casserole - I am hoping that with all
I have done pulled pork, but haven't heard of
In our house, we just eat the slaw on the side. Not sure about other Southerners. *NM*
Re: I've never heard of that kind of a casserole