Kitchen Roundtable

Just briefly bring folks who aren't on Facebook (Cathy !) up to date on what's been going on with me

the last couple of months. I was diagnosed with invasive breast cancer in December. I spent most of the month of January at Eden Valley Wellness Institute in Colorado, which is where my brother went for cancer treatment when he was diagnosed with Stage 4B pancreatic cancer which had metastasized to involve his stomach and liver too, as I remember. The doctors had nothing to offer and gave him less than a month to live; God has given him 11+ years! It was a very intensive program. Leilani and I shared quite a bit about it on Facebook. I was rescanned this Monday. The tumor had not grown; but, neither had it reduced in size. Knowing that response to natural treatments can take time, my first choice would be to continue as much of the protocol as I can here at home and recheck at intervals. However, both my oncologist AND the doctor at Eden Valley are in agreement that I should not wait any longer! The treatments that I have done will have significantly strengthened my body to withstand the surgery and radiation ahead and also, as long as I continue to protocol, I believe it will significantly reduce my chances of recurrence.

Messages In This Thread

Cathy, would you mind getting up on your soapbox and sharing what you refrained from saying
Just briefly bring folks who aren't on Facebook (Cathy !) up to date on what's been going on with me
Re: Just briefly bring folks who aren't on Facebook (Cathy !) up to date on what's been going on wit
I had breast cancer
I'm sorry, I did't read your 2nd reply
While I don't always agree with the way the medical