Kitchen Roundtable

:rectnt Val's Steak Fajitas :oed

Val's Steak Fajitas

1 pkg. McCormick Fajita Seasoning Mix *No MSG *No Artificial Flavors
2 Tbsp. oil, divided
1 boneless Top Sirloin Steak OR boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2" strips (I've made both before)
1 onion, cut into thin strips (I added frozen chopped onions)
* I used 1/2 of a red, green and orange peppers, cut into thin strips (I used the leftovers for a breakfast Egg Omlet)
1/4 cup water
Mission Burrito size flour tortillas, warmed

1. Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat; cook and stir 3 minutes or until no longer pink.
Remove from skillet. In same skillet, heat remaining 1 Tbsp. oil. Add onion and peppers; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes.
Return meat to skillet.
2. Stir in water and Seasoning Mix. Cook and stir 3 minutes or until meat is cooked through.
3. Spoon into tortillas. Serve with desired toppings. (I used sour cream and Salsa and served them with corn and
Knorr Fiesta Sides Spanish Rice - Rice and Pasta Blend with Bell Peppers in a Sweet Tomato Sauce)

Val's Notes; These were So Good, enJoy!

Messages In This Thread

Our Cinco de Mayo :dinner
Sounds good, Val. You'd think everyone would have made fajitas at one time or another,
:rectnt Val's Steak Fajitas :oed
Thanks, Val, looks easy enough! Guess I always thought the meat had to be marinated,
Re: :rectnt Val's Steak Fajitas
Good point about the raw taste, jea. I made burritos several weeks ago, and
Jill, I never carred for wraps either, because of the texture. I think Karl has a good term for it