Kitchen Roundtable

Annoying to find that cooking info on the bottom, right?!

Nothing wrong with having some pizzas in the freezer! We have 3 right now, and they've been there a couple of months, so I really need to work those in the meal plans soon. They came from Aldi, and I'm anxious to try them out, just haven't found the right time yet.

While we're confessing, I even have a tin of Aldi brand canned luncheon meat (otherwise known as Spam) in my pantry :mybad . Until last month, I'll bet I've never met the stuff 3 times in my entire life, and it was loooooonnnnng ago, but all of a sudden I wanted some fried Spam. Junky stuff (and salty!) but it hit the spot, so I bought another can for later. This was just my personal craving. I didn't even subject DH to the horrors of it. ha

Come to think of it, I must have a desire for junk food lately. I had tried several times over the years to make a good corn dog, but I was never satisfied with the results. I ran across a recipe for corn dogs last week that looked promising and made some last Saturday that I was really proud of, just as good as the State Fair brand. I can cross that off the bucket list now.

This is not our norm, but I guess a little cloud has come over me lately or something. :ohmy

Messages In This Thread

I admit.....that we keep frozen pizzas in our freezer
Annoying to find that cooking info on the bottom, right?!
Re: Annoying to find that cooking info on the bottom, right?!
Re: Annoying to find that cooking info on the bottom, right?!
I've never tried the Corned Beef Hash. Maybe I'd better skip than one and not add to
I'm gonna do this with links and explanations instead of posting
Psst, Cathy...I have an asparagus steamer! :thup *NM*
I meant other "normal" people! :lol :thup *NM*
Re: I'm gonna do this with links and explanations instead of posting
I think the method in a pan in that second link would work just fine.
Thanks for posting this...
You're welcome, Pat. I hope you take part of an afternoon off to make them sometime.