Kitchen Roundtable

Re: Yes, and there is a gelatin method, also, although

okay, that was my thinking too about clarifying since my stock is being used in gravy and dressing and obviously neither of those are clear.

one of our friends broke her leg (spiral fracture - surgery performed) 2 weeks ago - they sent her home yesterday because that's all the time allowed by insurance :tears however, it looks like I'll be sharing our meal with her and her son since she isn't mobile enough to do anything yet due to weight bearing restrictions. at least when I broke my ankle and wrist 2 years ago, I had an awesome sous chef!

I have already made "missy dinner rolls" because they freeze well - and I'm trying to get ahead of the day if that's possible :lmao I've got the turkey thawing already but will most likely buy a turkey breast to cook too for leftovers! I really wanted to avoid the grocery store this weekend but need more ingredients since we're sharing :ohyeah

oh well - best laid plans of mice and men often go awry...

Messages In This Thread

have any of you heard of using *LINK*
Yes, and there is a gelatin method, also, although
Re: Yes, and there is a gelatin method, also, although
So sorry to hear of your friend's plight. Don't give your stock a second thought,
Re: So sorry to hear of your friend's plight. Don't give your stock a second thought,
:thup *NM*
With some of us, I think it's not so much the perfection of the stock
Re: With some of us, I think it's not so much the perfection of the stock