Kitchen Roundtable

fINALLY back on

:smile Nothing much to post right this minute, just tried to follow Frank's directions before I lost them again.

We have had 2 dinner groups lately, we didn't host, so I may have to put a recipe that I tasted last week and made for last night's dinner!

We have move from Rochester, MN to a townhouse in White Bear Lake, MN. We are 20 minutes from my sisters to the E and our daughter to the West. DD bought her first home almost a year ago. She now has her boyfriend and his 10 year old son living with her. She is so happy and all have adjusted well. We are excited to do a little "grandparenting" and I have been able to make a few things for his room and now we will be taking him to some basketball practices at their "Y" when our DD has to work late. Then as "want to be grandparents" we will take him to dinner after he is done!! He is a picky eater so I have been trying to remember what he does like so I can make things he will eat!!!

Hope you are all well.

Messages In This Thread

fINALLY back on
:hi , jea, good to see you. *NM*
Me too, Jill.
Glad to see that Frank's "fix" worked for both of you. Now if there is anyone else out there who is
To clarify, if you need to send me a message, you need to click on the
Re: To clarify, if you need to send me a message, you need to click on the
Re: To clarify, if you need to send me a message, you need to click on the
There isn't anything to do until someone notifies
Re: There isn't anything to do until someone notifies