Kitchen Roundtable

Thank you Pat for sharing. As for the format, I think the ones of us left here are not
In Response To: The Bread Recipe ()

so concerned about having it in the format Oz used. I think it deterred some people from posting, even though Nancy volunteered to correct any that were posted without using the format. Since we are not sure how much longer*** the board will stay, I think we just want to see the recipes!

*** A year ago, Frank renewed the contract, but it had increased significantly in price, which we were willing to pay IF we found interest in using it. But I don't think we have more than a dozen people posting in the past year. No one wants to lose it, but no one wants to use it, except for a few diehards. I have said myself that we will try to hold onto it as long as possible. I think we have about a year left on the contract. I hope we see a lot of posting - even if it isn't recipes - and we will reconsider closing it.

Messages In This Thread

The Bread Recipe
Thank you Pat for sharing. As for the format, I think the ones of us left here are not
Good to know
Re: Thank you Pat for sharing. As for the format, I think the ones of us left here are not
Re: The Bread Recipe
Thanks so much for sharing your bread recipe, Pat! *NM*