Kitchen Roundtable

Thanks for the extensive research.

I'll start looking at these soon.

I just had some tests. I have pnemonia every three or four months. At least two or three times a year. This is why I went to Florida. I thought the better weather might make a difference. I was in Florida in November. I had a cough two days before I left. I had pnemonia for six weeks in Florida and during Thanksgiving. I came home for Christmas with it. The weather was fantastic in November so I can't blame the cold or allergies. I want some answers on how to avoid it or what to do to not get it over and over and over. One big of wisdom is that if you have pnemonia once it can damage your lungs and will reoccur.

I had a lung test. Lungs fine. Heart echo test. Heart okay. Blood tests - usual issues. My mother had Congestive Heart Failure for over 25 years and had pnemonia often. NO SIGNS of CHF which was wonderful news.

So why do I have pnemonia? I never smoked. Ever. I do have allergies. I have been around (but never lived with) people who smoked. It all starts with bronchitis.

I don't know the answer Cathy. It seems you can find medical research that proves or disproves anything.

I'm taking more magnesium as that was one of my blood test issues. When taking antibiotics I can't stand taking vitamins. The antibiotics upset my stomach so I quit taking them. One study suggests that GERD may be the cause of the problem?

Messages In This Thread

Anyone still believe cholesterol causes heart disease? I don't.
Thanks for the extensive research.
That's a hard one, Pat. I don't know the answer. *NM*
Re: Anyone else have lots of snow?
Re: Anyone still believe cholesterol causes heart disease? I don't.
Re: Anyone still believe cholesterol causes heart disease? I don't.
He was on the phone with her for over and hour and just couldn't
Re: He was on the phone with her for over and hour and just couldn't
I have an Apple Mac laptop. *NM*