Kitchen Roundtable

Re: Sorry to be so late, but I can't post on my phone and we have

Hope you had a good time with the grandkids and their parents!

Thanks for answering my "off the wall" questions!

Haven't made the beef Burgandy yet, the dinner is on the 23rd. Think I will make a double batch so if there is anything left I can freeze it for when I want to invite some on for a spur of the moment dinner! or I want to give DH something better then scrambled eggs!

Just sent out an email to my sister and her 2 daughters to see if they can come for dinner this week. I have a big package of country style ribs in the freezer that are just calling out to me, but I didn't divide the package before freezing them so I need company so we won't eat too much! I will thaw those and cook them in the crock pot. I think I should also make up a batch of chili so we can have some warm lunches and that is something else I can freeze for leftovers.

Have a good rest of the week.

OH, the cookies are/were store bought. The jingle that I remember said something like "Rippin' good cookies are better, Rippin' good try them you'll see, So delicious you will love them, fresh like just out of the oven...." That is what I remember. Made in Ripon WI

Messages In This Thread

Random Questions.....someone needs to get a new post on
Google is my friend, so I use that
Here's some chit-chat in response to your questions, Jill... *PIC*
Re: Here's some chit-chat in response to your questions, Jill...
Re: Random Questions.....someone needs to get a new post on
Sorry to be so late, but I can't post on my phone and we have
Re: Sorry to be so late, but I can't post on my phone and we have