Kitchen Roundtable

With Beef Burgundy, you can keep that very hot so it is ready to serve once *LINK*

the noodles are ready. Just have your boiling water in a large pot ready to go. I don't start the noodles until we are done with the appetizer course. When we sit down for salad, I drop the noodles into the water. Depending on how long it takes to boil, the noodles can be ready by the time you are done with the salad. If not, no one really minds if they have to wait a few minutes for the main course.

I have never used any special technique to keep pasta warm, but I looked it up. I found the following technique on a couple of recipe sites. This sounds something like I used to see my mother doing. You can try it if you don't want to go with waiting for it to be ready while eating your salad course.

Messages In This Thread

What is the difference between:
Re: What is the difference between:
Thank you, Di
I always use the beef broth in a can or box. At first I refused to buy the
Re: I always use the beef broth in a can or box. At first I refused to buy the
With Beef Burgundy, you can keep that very hot so it is ready to serve once *LINK*
P.S. Sometimes while noodles are still hot, I melt butter on top of the noodles and toss with some
Re: P.S. Sometimes while noodles are still hot, I melt butter on top of the noodles and toss with s
Good dinner last night with church group
Re: Good dinner last night with church group *LINK* *PIC*