Kitchen Roundtable

A bit of nostalgia... a few days ago on my Facebook feed, a memory came up where I mentioned

that I just finished baking Root Beer Cookies and Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies as a treat for my husband. Several people asked then for the recipes, and when I reposted it, a few more asked for it again. When a couple of KRT members tried to find them in our archives, they couldn't, nor could I. So I thought I would post these two very popular recipes again. I will post them separately as I have them in my own files and whoever wants them now can copy for your own recipe file. I am not using the established format for the archives, since most of us our now saving recipes to our own computers. If you try them, I hope you enjoy them as much as my own family has. We have been making the Root Beer Cookies since 1979 when my oldest son was 9 years old. The other is about 14 years old.

Messages In This Thread

A bit of nostalgia... a few days ago on my Facebook feed, a memory came up where I mentioned
:rectnt Root Beer Cookies :oed
Re: :rectnt Root Beer Cookies *LINK*
Thank you! That sure is it! I looked in Cookies and couldn't find it. I even
Re: Thank you! That sure is it! I looked in Cookies and couldn't find it. I even
Me, too--by title. Or ingredient. *NM*
I sent a big box of homemade Root Beer Cookies (GG's recipe) with Kristina on a
:rectnt Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies :oed
Re: :rectnt Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies *LINK*
Re: :rectnt Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
I will have to check what kind of bottle my Root Beer is
I found them in the archives also as nancyo did. *NM*