Kitchen Roundtable

I appreciate you watching it, nancyo. The reason I'm so adamant about this is that

our own daughter was on the brink of dying from this just this year. She became a skeleton and could hardly walk, had SEVERE nerve pain in her feet, etc. She stayed in bed all the time. She got passed around through several doctors, and all she got was pain management medications. If I MYSELF hadn't decided it was a vitamin deficiency, she might be past the point of no return by now. And her husband has been exhibiting many B12 deficiency symptoms (although he hasn't lost weight), so we've started him on B12 just this week, along with other vitamins.

They are both diabetic and take Metformin. He also takes a plethora of other medications, including Protonix, which is a proton pump inhibitor. Did any of their doctors warn them of B12 deficiencies? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I ran across this video yesterday, I was just aghast. Then I wanted to cry. Then I was furious. It's so senseless, so preventable, so sad. And then you wonder how many people are misdiagnosed and struggling with this until they just die...

Messages In This Thread

OT: This is such a tragedy, how doctors don't know *LINK*
Re: OT: This is such a tragedy, how doctors don't know
I appreciate you watching it, nancyo. The reason I'm so adamant about this is that
Re: I appreciate you watching it, nancyo. The reason I'm so adamant about this is that
She's progressing a little at a time, thanks. *NM*
that's good news! *NM*
Re: that's good news!
Re: that's good news!
Thank you for sharing the link to this very important video, Cathy!
Our bodily requirements are very low, but there aren't than many
Yes, she takes subligual and the form you recommended. *NM*
Great, hope that works! *NM*
Re: Our bodily requirements are very low, but there aren't than many
Great idea for normal people, a bit too sweet for diabetics, though. Thanks! *NM*