Kitchen Roundtable

OT: If some of you don't already think I'm nuts, you probably will after this.

I just wanted to share something I've been using for probably over six months now.

This is a bit TMI, but I've had periods of time in my life when my deodorant wasn't effective, so I would switch and try to find one that worked. And I do try to avoid ones with aluminum. My DH's Right Guard worked well, but I don't like inhaling sprays, and I wasn't keen on the manly scent.

So, earlier in the year, I read about people using Milk of Magnesia for deodorant. Huh? :ohmy Yep. It works like a charm, and that's what I've been using ever since.

Caveat: Phillips and even store brands have recently started adding sodium hypochlorite (bleach) to their products. The original formula only had two ingredients: magnesium hydroxide as the active ingredient and purified water as the inactive ingredient. That's the one to use, not the one with bleach or flavoring or anything else. As far as I know, currently only the Good Sense brand is the same as the original. Amazon has it.

Messages In This Thread

OT: If some of you don't already think I'm nuts, you probably will after this.
That is good to know as
Secret was also my favorite years ago, Jea.
Re: OT: If some of you don't already think I'm nuts, you probably will after this. *LINK*
Me, too. *NM*