Kitchen Roundtable

You too Cathy! I did respond to a post several days before this one where you asked

jea if she had heard from me. I have not spent a lot of time on the computer the last few months. Frank put some new software on it and it doesn't have some of the games I used to play, so I don't bother and end up reading instead. I have been doing a lot more cooking. Not that I stopped cooking, but we usually would have dinner out at least once a week, sometimes 2 or 3 of we were invited to friends' houses for dinner. Often I would have lunch out if I was in town, and now I am making things at home (usually leftovers or egg with tuna salad or Chinese dumplings, etc.) I sure am saving a lot of money on eating out, but feel bad for those restaurants that have had to close because of this.
When this is over, I told Frank that we will have to go out to a different restaurant every night for a week to help them make up for the time they were closed.

Messages In This Thread

Do you wash your grocery items?
Re: Do you wash your grocery items?
I normally didn't wash groceries, either, but this
You too Cathy! I did respond to a post several days before this one where you asked
Some...
I've let up a little now. I figure germs on solid things will inactivate over several days. I hope! *NM*