Optional garnish/accompaniments: Shredded lettuce, Chopped tomatoes, Salsa, Sour cream and Guacamole
2. In the cooking oil, saute chicken with the onions, green chilies, cilantro, chili powder, cumin and garlic over medium heat until the onions are transparent. (If mixture begins to dry out, add a small amount of water).
3. Mix together condensed cream of chicken soup, sour cream and 1 1/2 cups of the cheese.
4. Spray coat a 9x13-inch baking dish and spread a thin layer of cream mixture on bottom.
5. Stuff tortillas with 2 heaping spoonfuls of chicken mixture, 3 level spoonfuls of cream mixture, a few olive slices and sprinkle some cheese. Roll up tortilla into burrito form and place in baking dish.
6. Evenly spread remaining cream mixture on top of the enchiladas and top with remaining cheese, black olives and scallions.
7. Spray a piece of foil with pan coat and cover (spray side down). Bake at 350 degrees F. for 45 minutes and let stand for 10 minutes before serving
8. If desired, serve with shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, salsa, sour cream and guacamole.
Source: Posted by LuAnn Bermeo; recipe from one of my cookbooks, Recipes from the Rim: A Collection of Recipes from the Community Members of Grand Canyon National Park, 2004. Recipe submitted by Amy S. Tacey.